Creating an Activity
1. Go to Edit my List within your account.
2. Click on the Add Activity button at the top of the list.
3. Select an image to use as the background for your activity by clicking the Select Image button.
4. In the Select Image pop-up window, scroll through the available images until you see an appropriate one for your activity, and then simply click on it.
5. Create your route as a series of joined up points by clicking on the image.
6. Once you are happy with your route, click on Save.
7. On the Activity Details screen, select the icon you would like your guests to see on the activity.
8. Give the activity a title. This can be Up to 36 characters long.
9. Select a description for the units to be used. This should be in the singular - for example, you should enter "hour", as opposed to "hours" if the activity is to be measured in hours.
10. Enter the Total Units into which the activity will be split.
11. Enter a Cost per Unit, or a Total Cost for the activity. Whichever you pick, the other one will be automatically filled in.
12. Click on the Save button to complete the creation of your activity.